Mental Health Emergencies
If you need immediate services or experience a mental health emergency, please call your county crisis line:
- Multnomah County: 503-988-4888
- Clackamas County: 503-655-8585
- Washington County: 503-291-9111
- Clark County: 360-696-9560
- Cascadia Urgent Walk-In Clinic (open 7:00am-10:30pm every day)
4212 SE Division, Suite 100, Portland, OR 97206
- Centerstone (open Mon-Fri 9am-8pm, Sat-Sun 10am-7pm)
11211 SE 82nd Ave, Suite O Happy Valley, OR 97086
Walk-in mental health crisis assistance.
- Unity Center for Behavioral Health (open 24 hours / day)
1225 NE 2nd Ave, Portland, OR
Walk in mental health crisis assistance & inpatient care www.unityhealthcenter.org
- Cedar Hills Hospital (open 24 hours / day)
10300 SW Eastridge St
Assessment center for addiction and mental health treatment. Calling first is recommended.
- Sequoia Mental Health Services
4585 SW 185th Ave Aloha, OR 97078
(503) 619- 1560
Mental health and addiction treatment. Accepts walk-ins.
- Hospital Emergency Departments (open 24 hours / day)
You may also visit your local hospital’s emergency department for emergency services.